Learn how to have better sex with your partner and build a lasting, satisfying relationship in this guide by a seasoned couples therapist.
Dr. Bruce Chalmer’s Reigniting the Spark
shows couples how to build a lasting relationship full of passion and fulfillment. You’ll find out how to improve your communication, have better sex, and avoid pointless arguments.
Dr. Chalmer combines his expertise in science with thirty years of experience as a couples therapist to show how you can restore intimacy and overcome any relationship problem to create and maintain a lively, loving, lasting relationship. He offers a unique perspective on the role of faith—not necessarily religious—in relationships. Whatever your faith background, religious or secular, Dr. Chalmer’s approach to faith as a key to unlocking intimacy will inform and inspire you.
This book explores the most common issues that sap the happiness out of a relationship and shows you exactly what to do to turn it around. Written in a relatable and easy-to-understand style, Reigniting the Spark
will help you better understand yourself and your partner so you can both be more satisfied.
Whether you’re reading alone or with a partner, this book will teach you:
Reigniting the Spark
- How to build and restore intimacy, trust, and a deep connection in your relationship
- How to identify triggering issues like trauma that could be sapping the joy out of your relationship, and exactly what to do about it
- A list of bad reasons people get married—and one good one
- How to go from plain old sex, to good sex, to sacred sex
- How to be your best self when your partner has been unfaithful
- How to know when to break up, and when to work through the inevitable growing pains in your relationship
is for any couple who’s ready to create a stronger, more fulfilling relationship. Perfect for fans of The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by Jon Gottman and Nan Silver, Kosher Sex by Shmuley Boteach, Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel, The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, and Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendricks and Helen LaKelly Hunt.