Improve Your Reading
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Concurrent users count
One at a time
Proven strategies for better reading skills—from comprehension, focus, and retention to overcoming challenges such as ADD.
Whether it’s for education or enjoyment, reading can be challenging. Understanding and remembering what you’ve read, and keeping focus and concentration when you have to read long or difficult texts, takes certain skills. Luckily, those skills can be learned and improved. In Improve Your Reading, education expert Ron Fry offers practical solutions to the reading-related frustrations all readers—and students—face. No gimmicks, no tricks, just proven techniques for any course, any academic level, any situation, and anyone in need of the essential tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond.
- Basic, necessary study skills
- How to read with a purpose
- How to focus on the main idea
- How to overcome the challenges of technical texts
- The art of becoming a critical reader
- Ways to retain information
- Advice on how to start building your own library
- Tips for reading with ADD or other challenges
- Ideas for parents to help their children
- Ways for teachers to encourage their students
Reading is the key to success—and this clear, simple guide is the key to reading!