Explore the city from the sacred stones of Westminster Abbey to the top of the London Eye. With Rick Steves on your side, London can be yours! Inside Rick Steves London 2019 you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring London
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from Trafalgar Square and the Tower of London to where to find the best tikka masala or fish and chips
- Connect with local culture: Catch a show in Soho, take afternoon tea, and have a pint of English ale with Londoners in a pub
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a Pimm's Cup
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and world-class museums like the British Museum and the Victoria & Albert
- Day trips to Windsor, Cambridge, and Stonehenge
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, popular British slang, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 600 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually updated information on Central London, Westminster, Belgravia, Pimlico, South Kensington, Victoria, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Bayswater, Bloomsbury, Soho, West End, Hyde Park, Regents Park, South Bank, East End, North London, and Chelsea
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves London 2019.
Spending just a few days in the city? Try Rick Steves Pocket London.