Unlimited loans, 2 years, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Unwind on the pristine beaches of Maui, hike the famed coastline of Kaua'i, or experience the melting pot culture of the Big Island. Inside Moon Hawaii you'll find:
With Moon Hawaii's expert advice and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
- Strategic itineraries ranging from a two-week tour of the state to day-trips and rainy-day options, with ideas for eco-tourists, beach bums, honeymooners, history buffs, and adrenaline junkies
- The top activities and unique experiences: Paddle an outrigger canoe, learn to surf the legendary waves, or relax on endless stretches of sandy beaches. Immerse yourself in history at Pearl Harbor and explore the burgeoning art and culinary scene of O'ahu's Chinatown. Hike through lava fields, waterfalls, and lush forests and get your fill of fresh produce at a local farmers market. Sample traditional Polynesian cuisine or watch the sunset at a romantic beachfront restaurant
- The best spots for sports and recreation including hiking, kayaking, whale watching, surfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving
- Expert insight from island local Kevin Whitton on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, including how to decide which islands are right for your trip
- Detailed maps and full-color photos throughout
- Thorough information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
- Full coverage of Waikiki, Honolulu, O'ahu's North Shore, Hanauma Bay, Kailua, Ko Olina, Lana'i, Moloka'i Lahaina, Kihei, Haleakala and Maui's Upcountry, the Road to Hana, Kona, Kohala, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, Hilo, Hamakua Coast, Kamuela/Waimea and the Saddle Road, Lihu'e, Princeville, Po'ipu, and Waimea
Just visiting one island? Check out Moon Maui, Moon Kaua'i, Moon O'ahu,
or Moon Big Island of Hawai'i.