Fodor's In Focus Florida Keys
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Ready to experience The Florida Keys? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s In Focus Florida Keys travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of The Florida Keys, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to retrace the footsteps of Hemingway, go scuba diving at Coral Reef State Park, or relax on the beach, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
Fodor’s In Focus Florida Keys includes:
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
• 12 DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS INCLUDE: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; kid-friendly activities; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
• COVERS: Key West, Dry Tortugas National Park, Little Torch Key, Big Pine Key, Bahia Hinda Ke, Marathon, Grassy Key, Duck Key, Conch Key, Long Key, Islamorada, Key Largo, Miami, Homestead, Florida City, and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of Florida? Check out Fodor’s Florida and Fodor's Walt Disney World.