HBR's 10 Must Reads on Reinventing HR
Is it time to blow up HR?
If you read nothing else on reinventing Human Resources, read these 10 articles by experts in the field. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you understand the unique challenges facing HR today and how to overcome them.
This book will inspire you to:
- Recognize the disconnect between HR departments and their companies--and how to close the gap
- Make HR a part of executive conversations by redefining the chief human resources officer (CHRO) position
- Learn the current state of performance management and where it needs to evolve
- Transform how you hire, develop, and manage people through agile processes
- Create a more balanced organization through diversity programs that work
- Understand the role of people analytics in hiring decisions and talent management