The Harvard Business Review Good Charts Collection
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Two books to help individuals and teams learn about and apply the principles of data visualization.
- Sharp, motivating assessment of the dataviz-for-business context
- Strong value-proposition for both personal effectiveness and org success
- Framework for "thinking visually"
- Includes more than 100 sketches, charts, graphs, and illustrations.
- Step-by-step guidance on creating and improving charts
- Lots of space for sketching inside the workbook
Audience: Any manager, entrepreneur, or employee in any kind of enterprise who needs to understand dataviz/graphics better and to use it in making their case and advancing their career.
Announced first printing: 5,000
Laydown goal: 500