• As of July 1, 2016 (the latest date for which population estimates are available), Millennials, whom we define as ages 20 to 35 in 2016, numbered 71 million, and Boomers (ages 52 to 70) numbered 74 million.
• Women's Fiction comprises at least 40% of adult popular fiction sold in the United States and approximately 60% of adult popular fiction paperbacks. (American Bookseller Association and Book Industry Study Group)
• An estimated 24 million people are currently living with some form of dementia. Without a major medical breakthrough in the fight against dementia, this number could jump to as many as 84 million who have age-related memory loss by the year 2040.
• Baby boomers
• Middle-aged children of baby boomers
• Anyone who is beginning to experience dementia or has seen a loved one suffer from it
• Readers interested in late-in-life love stories