Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
User-friendly, cost-conscious, and filled with examples from libraries of all types, Intentional Marketing: A Practical Guide for Librarians helps you maximize the return on your marketing investment (ROMI) by showing ways to combine marketing theory with in-house data, creating a global strategy that will drive all of your library marketing.
This book includes:
This book is a reference handbook with examples and step-by-step guides. It is written for library staff members who are currently implementing components of marketing in a piecemeal fashion and need a unifying context to streamline their efforts and improve their effectiveness.
- Discussions of marketing theory and how a global approach makes marketing easier, more effective, and less expensive
- Step-by-step guides to help define what you are marketing, why you are marketing it, and to whom
- Ways to identify everyone who affects funding, and how to turn them into stakeholders
- Ways to increase staff and stakeholder buy-in
- Examples of successful marketing efforts at other libraries
- Discussions of different marketing tools (print and digital publications, social media, special events, public relations, programming, etc.), their costs, and how to determine which to use
- Model feedback and assessment forms