Agricultural Transformation in Ethiopia
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
- Offers a new perspective on food security and sustainability, two of the most pressing issues currently facing global development efforts.
- Features a wealth of on-the-ground empirical research from Ethiopian scholars.
- There is currently considerable scholarly and policy interest in Ethiopia as an authoritarian developmental state.
- The implications regarding smallholder agriculture extend far beyond Ethiopia, and will be applicable to much of Africa and the global South.
- Part of the Africa Now Series, supported by the highly respected Nordic Africa Institute.