HBR Guide to Thinking Strategically (HBR Guide Series)
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
The essential guide for managers to learn how to think strategically, focus on the big picture, and develop the mindset they need to be ready to step up to leadership.
- Shows managers how to develop their strategic thinking skills and integrate strategic thinking into their daily work.
- Provide key insights and practical advice from a variety of experts to help managers develop and implement this kind of strategic thinking.
- Helps readers answer tough questions like: How can I better understand my company's strategy? How can I focus on the future with so many short-term demands? How can I prioritize my work when my manager doesn't? What do I do when I disagree with company strategy?
- Includes checklists, self-assessments, and templates to help managers execute on these kinds of questions.
- Includes an appendix of questions to inspire strategic thinking.
Audience: General managers, particularly new or mid-level who want to learn to embed strategic thinking into their daily work.
Announced first printing: 20,000
Laydown goal: 5,000