Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
The only way to lead breakthrough change is by overcoming the human foibles and biases--incrementalism, habits and routines, discomfort with ambiguity, politics and fear--that hold people back. This book reveals an innovative process, and an unusual set of tools, grounded in the latest research in psychology, neuroscience, economics, and management, that organizations like Lowe's, IKEA, Levi's, Google, and even the United Nations have used to transcend the real human challenges of transformation.
- Creative and exciting new tools, designed to be used with employees, customers, non-customers, and even investors, for dealing with the hardest part of any kind of organizational transformation--the human barriers that stand in the way.
- Step-by-step guidance for how to implement the process, use the tools, and align people on a compelling vision of the future and how to create it.
- Inside story from the manager who first implemented this process at Lowe's and has since received international attention and acclaim for what he accomplished (Lowe's was just ranked #1 in innovation on the Fortune 500 list. The company went from unranked to #1).
- Leaders in established organizations seeking to drive change--the "Kyles" of the world
- Senior leaders struggling with what tomorrow looks like
- Academics, especially those building the new field of "behavioral innovation"
Announced first printing: 30,000
Laydown goal: 5,500