Collectible hardcover edition! All new illustrations! Same jaw-dropping mix of fun and information.
Now is your chance to own the very first Uncle John's Bathroom Reader For Kids Only in a hardcover edition with all new illustrations! When our younger readers demanded a Bathroom Reader of their own, Uncle John put together this brain-boggling easy-to-read collection of facts, fads, quotes, history, science, origins, pop culture, mythology, humor, and more! Plus it's full of wacky and fun illustrations and Uncle John's famous "running feet"--those fun and fascinating facts on the bottom of every page. Kids will read about…
* Who was Dr. Seuss?
* Baseball superstitions
* The birth of The Simpsons
* How carnival games are rigged
* Dining on scorpions and tarantulas
* Shocking truths about thunder and lightning
* Disgusting bodily functions like ear wax and digestion ( and why they're important)
* Uncle John's all-time favorite elephant joke: Q: How do you get an elephant up an oak tree? A: Plant an acorn underneath him and wait 50 years!
...And much, much more!