Uncle John loves New York, so he's taking the plunge…into the land of bagels, bluebirds, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Start spreading the news. You’re reading today. You’re going to be a part of it--New York, New Yooooork! In this ode to the greatest place on Earth, Uncle John takes you through Ellis Island and down the Hudson to bring you the tome about New York that could only come from the Bathroom Readers’ Institute. Find out why the Empire State is the Big Apple of the world’s eye as you read about…
* The Big Apple on $0 a day
* Heroes and horses of the NYPD
* Fran Lee: the Pooper Scooper Lady
* The extraordinary evolution of the Bronx River
* Incredible finds…in the city’s sewers
* How New Jersey lost Staten Island
* Charlie Dickens disses New York
* The alien hunters of Pine Bush
* Big Apple bird watching
* Upstate utopias
And much, much more!