From the Mall of America to the world’s only two-story outhouse, we’ve got Minnesota covered like never before!
What’s not to love about the state that gave us the Pillsbury Doughboy? Oh, and Judy Garland, Bob Dylan, and Prince, too! Minnesota is a state with a rich history and a proud citizenship, and as Uncle John found out firsthand, “Minnesota Nice” is not an understatement. From the town of Tenney (Pop. 6) to the burgeoning metropolis of the Twin Cities, you’ll be warmed up with amazing facts, fascinating history, and fun quizzes. Check out…
* Hold the Mayo (Clinic)
* A trip down the mighty Mississip’
* The birthplace of Spam (the meat, not the e-mails)
* Behind the scenes of Fargo, Purple Rain, and other Minnesota movies
* How a Minnesotan was responsible for hockey’s “Miracle on Ice”
* When the Swedes founded Saint Paul
* Hello from Lake Wobegon!
And much, much more!