Making Out In Italian: (Italian Phrasebook)
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Making Out in Italian is a fun, accessible and thorough Italian phrase book and guide to the Italian language as it's really spoken.
This friendly and easy-to-use Italian phrasebook makes this possible. Making Out in Italian
has been carefully designed to act as a guide to modern colloquial Italian for use in everyday informal interactionsgiving access to the sort of catchy Italian expressions that aren't covered in traditional language materials. Each expression is given in Italian so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with. In addition, phonetic spellings of all words and phrases are included, making speaking Italian a breeze. For example, "Hi!"ciao
is also written as chah-oh.
This Italian phrasebook includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Italian words correctly including double consonants and syllable stresses
- Explanations of basic Italian grammar, such as, questions, word gender, and formal vs. informal
- Complete Italian translations for all words and phrases including easy-to-use phonetic spellings.
- Useful and interesting notes on Italian language and culture
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks