HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership Lessons from Sports (featuring interviews with Sir Alex Ferguson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Andre Agassi)
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
If you read nothing else on leadership lessons from sports, read these selected articles from Harvard Business Review.
- Improve your weaknesses, not just your strengths
- Hold everyone to high standards--especially your stars
- Find meaning in success--and in challenge
- Take care of your body for sustained mental performance
- Identify the right rivalries to bring out the best in you
- Build your team from the bottom up
- Understand where the analogy of sports and business doesn't work
Audience: The intersection of sports fans and those seeking professional growth and performance.
Announced first printing: 25,000
Laydown goal: 7,500