Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
For generations, Americans have come to play and dream in Orlando. Whether visitors want to wander the halls of Hogwarts or dine with Cinderella, Fodor's Walt Disney World 2015 provides everything they need to know. Color photos and features highlight the best of the theme parks, area hotels and restaurants, golf courses and spas, and Tampa/St. Pete.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens Tampa, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld and Discovery Center, and I-Drive
· Coverage of Walt Disney World; Universal Orlando; Wet 'N Wild; Seaworld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica
Planning to visit more of Florida? Check out Fodor's state-wide travel guide to Florida.