Miniature Moss Gardens presents expert advice and techniques from the birthplace of miniature gardening—Japan.
Friendly enough for total beginners and full of ideas and tips that experienced gardeners will love to read about, this moss gardening book brings you information on the following:
- Finding and collecting moss
- Cultivation and maintenance
- Choosing soils and other components
- Designing your garden for visual effect
- Choosing the best plants for your mini garden
- How to make a perfect Kokedama or moss ball
- Enhancing your moss garden with rocks and other elements
- How to make a gorgeous terrarium
- and much more!
A section on finding moss on city streets, parks and mountains opens your eyes to the beauty that's all around you every day! Moss can be gathered to make a complete and perfect miniature gardening world. Let this fun Japanese gardening book set you on the path to a deeply satisfying new way of expressing yourself.With full-color photographs and step-by-step instructions you will be creating your own Moss Garden in no time!