The Harvard Business Review Entrepreneur's Handbook
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
• Short sections and chapters on a wide array of topics that you can dip into and put to use quickly as a need arises.
• Step-by-step instructions for common management processes like building a business plan.
• Advice directly from Harvard Business Review authors and experts.
• A section on understanding financial statements.
• (With the + Tools version on HBR.org) Digital tools: templates and spreadsheets to help you put the concepts in the book into practice immediately.