Competing on Analytics: Updated, with a New Introduction
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
• The first book to describe how analytics are changing the business landscape, updated with new information on predictive analytics, AI, and automation.
• Describes the specific attributes of firms that are analytical competitors and how they use business intelligence and analytics to make better decisions, execute more effectively, and optimize businesses processes.
• Lays out a five-stage model for becoming an analytical competitor and developing analytical capabilities.
• Show how companies are applying analytics across the enterprise: from finance and HR, to R&D and manufacturing.
• Shows how analytics transform relationships between customers and suppliers.
• Presents the key steps and capabilities for becoming an analytical competitor.