Reading and Writing Chinese: Third Edition, HSK All Levels (2,633 Chinese Characters and 5,000+ Compounds)
Prêts illimités, Un à la fois
Détails de l'offre
Règles de prêt
Nombre de prêts
Un à la fois
Durée de la licence
Durée maximale d'un prêt
Type de protection
This is a complete and easytouse guide for reading and writing Chinese characters.
Learning written Chinese is an essential part of mastering the Chinese language. Reading & Writing Chinese
places at your fingertips the essential 1,725 Chinese characters' up-to-date definitions, derivations, pronunciations, and examples of correct usage by means of cleverly condensed grids.
Newly updated and revised, these characters are the ones officially prescribed by the Chinese government for the internationally recognized test of proficiency in Chinese, the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK). The student's ability to read Chinese and write Chinese are reinforced throughout.Key features of this newly-expanded edition include:
- The 1,725 most frequently used characters in both Simplified and Traditional forms.
- All 2,633 characters and 5,000+ compounds required for the HSK Exam.
- Standard Hanyu Pinyin romanizations.
- More mnemonic phrases and etymologies to help you remember the characters.
- An extensive introduction, alphabetical index, and index according to stroke count and stroke order.
- Completely updated/expanded English definitions.
- Convenient quick-reference tables of radicals.
- Updated and revised compounds, plus 25% more vocabulary now offered.
- Codes to assist those who are preparing for the AP exam or the HSK exam