This guide to ancient Chinese I Ching astrology is easy-to-use and can offer incredible insights into your life!
Follow the simple directions to determine which of the 64 natal hexagrams you were born under. Discover your innate traits, talents, and possibilities. All you need to know is the date and year of your birth, or anyone elses, and with The Tao of Birth Days
- Better understand your weaknesses and strengths
- Determine the signs for family, friends, co-workers, and lovers
- Learn which signs you are most compatible with and why
- Practice techniques to maximize your own potential
- And to get along better with signs that challenge you
As author and I Ching Master, Denny Sargent writes in the introduction, "No quality in and of itself is bad or good, and also no hexagram is completely bad or good as a natal hexagram. Use it; do not let is use you."
In The Tao of Birth Days
, you'll find examples, meditations, visualizations, and instructionsall designed to help you discover and live up to your true potential.