Basic Japanese Kanji Volume 1: (JLPT Level N5) High-Frequency Kanji at your Command!
Unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
This is an invaluable study guide for learning basic Japanese characters.Basic Japanese Kanji, Volume 1
is your introduction to the first 205 of the 410 core characters in Japanese (plus 18 additional kanji that serve as building blocks). These kanji are the most frequently used in newspapers, conversations and the top college-level beginning Japanese textbooks. Using a focused combination of proven traditional methods and unique new methods, this book will help independent learners and university or high school students to write, read, speak and use Japanese better.Basic Japanese Kanji
makes studying easier by using a combination of proven traditional methods and unique new methods to learn kanji:
Key features of the downloadable CD content:
- Clear explanations of the kanji, example compounds, useful vocabulary, and extensive writing practice.
- Hundreds of readings with comprehension questions similar in format to those on many important national and international Japanese exams.
- Additional natural and level-appropriate exercises.
- Original mnemonics for every kanji.
- Interactive software offers exam-quality practice.
- Gives instant feedback/correction.
- Extensive kanji exercises.
- Reading comprehension passages and questions.
- A set of printable kanji flash cards, for on-the-go practice.