Making Out in Arabic: (Arabic Phrasebook)
unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Making Out in Arabic is a fun, accessible and thorough Arabic phrase book and guide to the Arabic language as it's really spoken.Anaa majnuun bihubbik! Hal mumkin an naltaqya marra ukhraa?
—(I'm crazy about you! Shall we meet again?) Answer this correctly in Arabic and you may be going on a date. Incorrectly, and you could be hurting someone's feelings or getting a slap!
Arabic classes and textbooks tend to spend a lot of time rehearsing for the same fictitious scenarios but chances are while in the Middle East you will spend a lot more time trying to make new friends or start new romances—something you may not be prepared for.
This Arabic phrasebook includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Arabic words correctly.
- Explanations of basic Arabic grammar, such as, pronouns questions, and negation.
- Romanized forms of words and phrases.
- Complete Arabic translations including Arabic script.
- Useful and interesting notes on Arabic language and culture.
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks.