101 Things You Didn't Know About The Civil War
26 Loans, 1 years, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
The Lowdown on America's Bloodiest War!
Do you know:
The name of the first state to secede from the Union?
The individual who could be considered the Mata Hari of the Civil War?
The Bible passage Southerners used most often to justify slavery?
You'll find answers to these intriguing questions and more in 101 Things You Didn't Know about the Civil War. Packed with fascinating details about the people, places, and events that defined our nations most contentious conflict, this tell-all guide reveals the inside scoop on the:
- Issue of slavery and its impact on the war
- Greatand not-so-greatleaders and generals
- Battles fought and lostand fought again
- Particular horrors of this war
- Women, children, and African Americans in the war
Complete with a helpful timeline, 101 Things You Didn't Know about the Civil War
is your go-to guide for facts of the war that dramatically altered the course of American history.