Uncover the essential tool for information management professionals known as Data Mining. The Data Mining approach aims to identify relationships and patterns among data sets. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the tools and processes of the Data Mining implementation.
Data are text, numbers, or facts that can be processed by a computer. With the vast amounts of data accumulated by organizations today, it is vital for a business to ensure that this data is managed, maintained, and analyzed correctly. Data Mining can be described as the process of analyzing data from different and alternate viewpoints or perspectives, and summarizing this into information that can be used to improve financial gain and business growth. In technical terms, data mining is implemented to find patterns among large fields of data. This course would be beneficial to IT managers looking to improve data management and analysis techniques, businesses looking to improve financial gain and company growth, and data analysts investigating the processes and tools of successful Data Mining.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Data Mining toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Data Mining technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Data Mining Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Data Mining concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Data Mining training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Data Mining.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Data Mining applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Data Mining Complete Certification course prepares you for Data Mining Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Data Mining technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Data Mining and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and uses of Data Mining.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing a Data Mining approach in information management sectors.
- Examine Data patterns and relationships.
- Learn about Minable Data.
- Explore the usefulness of Data Mining and future predictions.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Minable Data
- Visualizing Data Patterns
- Data Mining Process
- Data Mining Tools
- Usefulness and Future Data Mining
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge