A digital encyclopaedia of Botswana packed with essential need-to-know facts. Collins Botswana Factfile has been created by the publisher of the authoritative and popular Times Atlas range. Use it to gain an in-depth understanding of Botswana, whether you’re learning the facts for the first time or looking to refresh your knowledge.
Use Collins Botswana Factfile ebook to discover:
• The most reliable statistical information on topics covering the history, people, government, economy, geography and environment of Botswana.
• Photographs and graphics illustrate statistics throughout and make information easy to understand. Ideal for teachers and students.
• Historical and present day maps sit alongside in-depth details.
• All information has been carefully researched and comes from the most up-to-date sources.
• Ideal reference for home, school and business, or when travelling to Botswana.
Did you know?
Botswana has the highest percentage of land designated for wildlife conservation and game reserves of any country in the world.
The 30th September is Botswana Day.
The currency in Botswana is the Pula.
Enhanced learning with Collins Botswana Factfile ebook.
• Easy to navigate between pages and topics: click on a chapter in the contents to be taken to its page.
• Facts at your fingertips: search function enables you to go directly to the information you need.
• Follow links to useful websites.
• Zoom into hi-res images for greater detail: view them in full screen.
• Highlight sections of text and add your own notes - save useful information to use again and personalise the encyclopaedia to capture your interests.
• Never lose your page again: bookmark multiple pages for easy access.
Collect all the countries in the Collins Factfile ebook series.
Discover a world of information and collect the Factfile set: UK, France, Germany, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Egypt and Nigeria.