A digital encyclopaedia of China packed with essential need-to-know facts. Collins China Factfile has been created by the publisher of the authoritative and popular Times Atlas range. Use it to gain an in-depth understanding of China, whether you’re learning the facts for the first time or looking to refresh your knowledge.
Use Collins China Factfile ebook to discover:
• The most reliable statistical information on topics covering Chinese history, people, government, economy, geography and environment.
• Photographs and graphics illustrate statistics throughout and make information easy to understand. Ideal for teachers and students.
• Historical and present day maps sit alongside in-depth details.
• All information has been carefully researched and comes from the most up-to-date sources.
• Ideal reference for home, school and business, or when travelling to China.
Did you know?
Agriculture employs over 40% of the working population in China.
China’s national animal is the giant panda.
China’s highest point is Mount Everest, which reaches 8848 metres.
Enhanced learning with Collins China Factfile ebook.
• Easy to navigate between pages and topics: click on a chapter in the contents to be taken to its page.
• Facts at your fingertips: search function enables you to go directly to the information you need.
• Follow links to useful websites.
• Zoom into hi-res images for greater detail: view them in full screen.
• Highlight sections of text and add your own notes - save useful information to use again and personalise the encyclopaedia to capture your interests.
• Never lose your page again: bookmark multiple pages for easy access.
Collect all the countries in the Collins Factfile ebook series.
Discover a world of information and collect the Factfile set: UK, France, Germany, India, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Egypt, Botswana and Nigeria.