An excellent guide for anyone wanting to delve deeper into the world of aromatherapy. It clearly explains everything you need to know about understanding and using essential oils.
Written in a clear, easy to understand style this comprehensive book includes:
what the different carrier oils are
• how to use essential oils for health, pleasure and enjoyment
• how aromatherapy can be used for women’s health problems: PMS, menstrual problems, thrush and endometriosis etc.
• how essential oils can be used for children’s problems: colic, chicken pox and measles etc.
• the safety of essential oils
• how to give an aromatherapy massage (including an easy massage sequence)
• how to find a good aromatherapist.