How to Haiku: A Writer's Guide to Haiku and Related Forms
unlimited loans, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
This haiku book provides an invaluable guide to developing your own haiku-writing skills, with clear explanations, brilliant examples, and innovative writing exercises.
It also offers an introduction to related Japanese poetic forms including:
How to Haiku
- Senryucommentaries on human nature that are often humorous or ironic
- Haibunshort, autobiographical narratives accompanied by a haiku
- Tankaimaginative poems full of highly personal, emotional expressions
- Haigadrawings accompanied by commentary in haiku form
- Rengaa collaborative form featuring linked sequences of poetry
is a wonderful resource for anyone who wants to try their hand at this precise and poetic form of expression.