The City School

The City School

QEH opened in 1590 in line with the instructions laid down in John Carr's will of 1586. Always known as the City School, it has occupied three sites in and around the centre of Bristol. The current site in Berkeley Place was opened in 1847. In its 425th anniversary year, the school has 570 senior boys and over 100 boys in the Junior School and is rightly marketed as Bristol's Best Boys' School. The founder and the other historic benefactors would be very proud of… (more)

Available Offer  



Book Details  


Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing (December 18, 2014)

Collection: Shire Publications

Page count: 64 pages

Language: English


Look for similar items  


>
>
>
>